The Default Domino Login form is very boring,
and this is still boring….
How about if you can make it like these:
or like this …
or like this ….
How to change the default domino custom login form?
Before going any further, your domino web server session authentication must have at least minimal as single server” and you must already have “domcfg.nsf” configured properly.
if you have not done, please visit this Creating the Domino Web Server Configuration database (domcfg.nsf)
Then…. You need domino designer to change or add new custom login form.
By default, the login form name is “$$LoginUserForm” in your domcfg.nsf, you can make modification on it or you can create another custom login form in other database and name it the database and the custom login form name as what ever you like.
After you created the custom login form, dont forget to change the document “sign-in” form mapping from domcfg.nsf
To make it easier for you, I have sample 7 Domino Custom Login Form, you can use it or you can make modification.
Here is the step how to deploy my sample Domino Custom Login:
1. Download the database from here
2. Extract the downloaded database zip file to your domino server data directory.
Open your Domino Administrator client, select the database and SIGN with your admin id or with your server id!
3. Next, open your domcfg.nsf
4. Open view “Sign-in Form Mappings”
5. Change the name of “Target Database” from domcfg.nsf to “gtwcustomloginform.nsf”
The “Target Form” field you can choose from “Custom Login1” to “CustomLogin7”
6. Done ! Now you can test it out with open one of your domino application. No need to restart your domino http task,
That’s all folks.
Thanks for buying me a cup of coffee… 🙂